Are you ready for something new? Need a change but not ready to make a huge commitment? Sometimes, a little change can make a big impact. At Spectrum Stone Designs, Central Virginia’s leading natural stone fabricator, we want to help you create your dream kitchen. That’s why we’ve developed nine easy ways to transform the look of your kitchen.
1. Renew with a Rug: A change in rugs can make a big difference. Pick a solid rug if your current kitchen design is busy or a patterned rug if your kitchen is designed simply. Try a new color, shape or size to add a pop.
2. Drop in New Doorknobs: New knobs for your cabinets can alter the entire aura of your kitchen. Switch from gold to silver or brass to gold. Not ready to change your metals? Try a different shape doorknob.
3. Ditch the Dish Rack: Dish racks can take up a lot of space, especially in small kitchens. Buy dishrags and switch to hand drying your dishes. Not only will you regain much-need space, your kitchen will also look less cluttered.
4. Try a New Tablescape: Change the decor on your kitchen table for a new vibe. Try a seasonal look or use some of your favorite heirlooms for a look that is uniquely you.
5. Fix it with Flowers: Visit your local florist – or your own backyard – for fresh flowers. Experiment with colors that match your kitchen design or use bright and bold shades for great impact. Not sure how to create a beautiful arrangement? Buy a premade bouquet from your florist.
6. Light a Candle: Looking for a super quick way to change the look of your kitchen? Light a candle, turn down the electric lights and enjoy. Altering your lighting a little can make a big style statement.
7. Change the Chairs: The chairs around your kitchen table are a big part of the look of your kitchen. Purchase new chairs or switch with chairs from other parts of your house for a brand new look. Try chairs in a color that matches your kitchen for a bold look.
8. Clear the Counters: Clutter on your countertops can affect the style of your kitchen. Put away the coffeemaker, containers and other items for a simple, refreshed look. Not ready to part with your everyday items? Remove a few items from your counters for an easy change.
9. Choose New Curtains: Have windows in your kitchen? Change the cut, color or style of your curtains for an instant change. Don’t have curtains? Try adding a pair for a new vibe. You can also try taking down your curtains for a quick change.
Ready to make a more permanent change to your kitchen style? Try new countertops. Spectrum Stone Designs can help with a variety of granite, marble and quartz colors. Contact us today for help transforming the look of your kitchen.
Spectrum Stone Designs is Lynchburg’s only local fabricator of natural stone countertops, surrounds and tiles for kitchens, fireplaces and baths. Serving Lynchburg, Roanoke, Charlottesville and all of Central Virginia, Spectrum Stone Designs imports top-quality granite, marble and other stone and expertly cuts and polishes before professionally installing in homes or offices. Spectrum Stone Designs strives for excellence in craftsmanship and customer service.